The Dairyman’s Daughter sits at the heart of Arreton Barns. Offering great local live music, fabulous real ales and a delicious menu of traditional home cooked food, it’s the perfect pit stop after shopping.
Our opening hours are:
Under the Government latest guidelines, please see below our new house rules, in effect from Thursday 24th September;
- Opening hours Mon-Sat: 10:30-23:00, Sun: 10:30-18:00
- We will only be accepting tables of a maximum of 6 people
- Face coverings must be worn on the premises at all times unless seated
- We are operating table service only – no standing at the bar
- Last food orders are taken at 21:00
- Last drinks orders are called at 22:00
- All customers to leave the premises by 23:00
Thank you for your cooperation
Beautifully decorated in original memorabilia, the Dairyman’s Daughter is a ‘proper’ traditional pub with a lovely outdoor courtyard and sheltered seating area, ideal for the summer months. The extensive menu of home-cooked dishes showcases the local produce from the Arreton Valley and surrounding areas.
Muddy boots and well-behaved dogs are welcome, however, while social distancing measures are in place we are only allowing dogs in our outside spaces. Thank you for your understanding.